- What kind of future was described for Ammon in Ezek. 21:28ff? (cf.
- What was Ammon guilty of according to chapter 25? (cf. Zeph. 2:8,
- Who were the sons of the east? (Jg. 6:3, 7:12, 8:10)
- Would the sons of Ammon be carried away to a foreign country, or
would the foreigners come and dwell in the midst of Ammon? (cf. 21:30)
- What had Rabbah been? (see 2 Sam. 12:26)
- What would Tabbah become? (25:5, cf. Jer. 49:2)
- What was Moab's sin? (cf. Zeph 2:8, 10)
The inhabitants of Edom were descendants of whom? (Gen 36:8-9)
Of what sins had Edom been guilty? (25:12, 8, Amos 1:11. Ob. 10-14,
What were Teman and Dedan?
Who would be the instrument of God's wrath toward Edom? (cf. Ob.
18-21, Amos 9:11-12, Acts 15:14-18)
- What was the sin of Philistia?