- How many men clothed in linen did
- What position did these men hold? (9:1)
- What did these men have in their hands or by
- What did the man with the inkhorn do?
- What did the others do? (In connection with
9:6-7, see 2 Chron. 36:17)
- In 9:3, distinguish between the "glory of the the
LORD" and the "cherubim."
(cf. 1:26-28; 10:1, 4, 15-19)
- The right side of the house (10:3) would be which
side? (i.e., north, south, east, or west? cf. Ezek. 16:46; also in the
KJV, 1 Sam. 23:19 and footnote)
- Describe the events of 10:1-8.
- What difference is there in the descriptions of
the cherubim at 10:14 and 1:10?
- Is this different living beings from those first
mentioned in chapter 1? (see 10:20)
- Has the appearance of the faces changed since
chapter one? (10:22)
- Where was the glory of the LORD
and where were the cherubim as of 10:4?
Where was the glory of the LORD
as of 10:18-19?