- What did the great eagle mentioned in 17:3 do?
- How did the vine fare according to verse 6?
- Why would the vine be pulled up by its roots?
- What could not be done even by a strong arm (KJV
-"great power") or many people?
- Comment on the significance of the "east wind" on
the basis of Gen. 41:6.
- Know ye not what these things mean?
- According to 17:l2-13, what or whom did the first
- What or whom did the top of the cedar of Lebanon
- Note the significance of cedars of Lebanon in 1
Kings 7:1-3.10:17, 21, and Jer. 22:18, 23.
- What or whom did the seed of 17:5 represent?
- What is the connection between 17:6 and 17:14?
- How did Zedekiah bend his roots toward another
eagle and shoot toward him?
- According to 17:19, whose oath had Zedekiah
despised. and whose covenant had he broken? (cf. 2 Chron. 36:13)
- According to 17:22-24, who will take take the top
of the cedar and plant it upon a high and lofty mountain?
- In whom were these last verses fulfilled?