- Why is Ezekiel referred to as "son of
- As God calls Ezekiel into His service as
a prophet, what mission
is given to Ezekiel?
- What was written upon the book that
Ezekiel was told to eat?
- What was Ezekiel to speak to the house
of Israel? (3:1,4)
- What taste did the book have?
honey considered to be a mundane food or a luxury item? (Prov.25:16, S. of Sol.5:1, Gen. 43:11)
- What was honey used to represent in Ex 3:8, 17?
- What miraculous provision tasted like it was made with
- According to Dt. 8:3, why did God give manna to the Israelites?
- What did Jeremiah do with God's words? (Jer. 15:16)
- That which "proceeds out of the mouth of Yahweh" (Dt 8:3) is
favorably with what in Psalms 19:10 & 119:103?
- Read Revelation 10:8-11 and compare with Ezek. 3:14.
- To whom was Ezekiel to preach?
- What could have been difficult about going to a foreign country to
preach God's word? (3:5-6)
- Although Ezekiel was not sent to a foreign people and would not face
difficulty, his mission would be even more difficult because of what?
- How had God prepared Ezekiel for his difficult task?
- How much prospect of success did Ezekiel have in persuading the
- How was Ezekiel transported? (3:12)
- From where and to where was Ezekiel transported? (Ezek. 1:1, 3:15)
- How long and in what state did Ezekiel sit among them of the