- In what sense were the Israelites the offspring of the Amorites and
the Hittites? (cf. Jn 8. 44)
- What four things were not done in the day of IsraeI's birth?
- What would undoubtedly be the fate of such a child?
- Who rescued the nation of Israel from such a fate?
- What is meant by the phrase, "thou art come to excellent ornaments"
(vs. 7, KJV)
- The Lord said "I spread my skirt over you." What did this mean? (cf.
- What gifts did the lord give to Israel?
- Where did he put the ring (KJV - "jewel")?
- What did Israel do with her rich gifts? (16:15-19)
- Was Israel selective in choosing men (idols) with whom to commit
adultery? (16:15, 25)
- What had Israel forgotten? (16:22; cf. Judges 8:33-34, Ps. 78:5-12,
- How was Israel different from a harlot? (16:31, 33-34}
- What is the point of verse 32?
- Who would be turned against Israel by the Lord?
- What is meant by the phrase, "you did not remember the days of your
- What proverb would be quoted by all who use proverbs?
- Who was the older sister. and who was the younger sister?
- How did Judah's behavior compare with theirs?
- Explain vs. 52.