- As the sins of Jerusalem are described
what two sins are particularly prominent in verses 1-6?
- What evidence of the city's depravity is
mentioned in verse 7, and where in the New Testament do you find
- And in verse 8, what sin is mentioned?
- Verses 10 and 11 describe immoral
conduct which was condemned in the _________ chapter of Leviticus. The
things in that chapter and the previous one were in view when James
spoke in Acts chapter ________.
- Based on verses 12, 13, and 27what was
one motive for shedding innocent blood?
- What particular people were mentioned as
being guilty in verses 6, 26, 27, and 28.
- Describe the actions of the prophets and
compare 2 Peter 2:1.
- Were the people in general exempt from
- Where the NAS has "dishonest gain" in
Ezek. 22:27, the Septuagint has
πλεονεξία. This is the word used in a
number of passages in the NT. For each passage listed below identify the
English word(s) in the translation you use that you believe represents
2 Cor. 9:5
1 Thess. 2:5
2 Pt. 2:3
2 Pt. 2:14