- In what way was Oholah related
- In a word, what was their sin?
- Which one was older?
- Jerusalem was represented by which of
- Why was Samaria represented by the older
rather than by the younger of the two?
- With whom had Oholah played the harlot
in her youth? To what does this refer (Cf. Ezek. 20:8; also see Ex.
3:13-17, 4:29-30, 5:15-21)
- Later, with whom did she play the
- Into whose had did the Lord give Oholah?
- Was Oholibah aware fo teh consequences
of Oholah's sin? (see also Jer. 3:6-10)
- After whom did Oholibah lust
at first? (cf. 2 Kings 16:7-10)
- And then she lusted after whom?
- When had Oholibah first played the
- Why would her lovers turn against her?
(verses 17, 22, 28)
- Describe the punishment of Oholibah.
- List the sins mentioned in verses 37-39.
- Compare the behavior described in verses
40ff with the actions of the harlot in Prov. 6:24-25, 7:10-21. What is
represented by this?
- Who are the "righteous men" of verse 45?
- What judgment would be given? (vss. 45,
47, Lev. 20:10, Dt. 22:22, 24)