[Preface] [Introduction] [Index]
- This psalm is characterized by a sense of
- What is meant by, "Aha, aha!"
- The first 7 verses are characterized by
- description of the face of the wicked
- remorse for sin
- persistent prayer
- What point is made by verses 8 and 10?
- To what time does verse 9 point? (cf Psalm 22:27, 66:4, Isaiah 66:18, 23,
- What parallel to verse 11 do we see in verse 12?
- What is meant by these two parallel phrases? (cf James 1:5-8, 4:4, 8,
- From what had the psalmist been delivered?
- The psalmist's enemies were also enemies of whom? (Give verse reference
supporting your answer)
- Who is "the son of thy handmaid"?
- The requested sign, or token, was for what purpose?