[Preface] [Introduction] [Index]
READ: Psalm 16, Acts
- Peter asserted that David
spoke of whom?
- According to Peter, what was
the proof that David was not speaking himself? (Acts
- Explain the Kings James
translation of Acts 2:31, which seems to teach that the
Christ was in hell.
- According to Peter, was
David aware of the fact that he was speaking of someone
other that himself?
- Are the words of Psalm 16:8
to be understood as David's concerning himself, or as the
Christ's? (Acts 2:25, Psalm 110:1, 5, Acts 2:33-34)
- How many verses of the 16
Psalm were quoted by Peter on the day of Pentecost?
- How many of these verses are
concerning the Christ?
- How much of the 16 Psalm is
- What words have been added
in Psalm 16: 2 by the translators? (KJV and ASV only)