- The feast of unleavened bread was to last from what day of the month to what day of the month?
- On which of those days were the Israelites to have no leavened bread?
- On which of those days were the Israelites to refrain from working?
- In Ex.12, the idea of using unleavened bread seems first of all to have been a reflection of what fact? (Ex. 12:8-11)
- But another significance of unleavened bread is that leaven comes to represent what? (Mt. 16:5-12, 1 Cor. 5:6-8)
- Did leaven always have this ethical connotation? See Mt. 13:33.
- What does Luke 22:1 tell us about the feast names, and why that might have been?
BOOTHS / TABERNACLES
|Ex. 23:14ff||23:15||Feast of ___________||23:16||Feast of ___________||23:16||Feast of ___________|
|Dt. 16:16||16:1-2,3||The ___________||16:9-10||Feast of ___________||23:13||Feast of ___________|
|Ex. 34:23||34:18||Feast of ___________||34:22||Feast of ___________, that is the ____________||34:22||Feast of ___________|
|23:5-6||Passover, Unleavened Bread||23:15||Count _________ from the day after ________||
|23:9||Bring sheaf of the __________ of your __________ to the priest|
|23:11||wave the sheaf before the Lord on the day ________||23:16||________ days to the day after the 7th Sabbath|
- What two feasts are said to be "of first fruits"
- What does "first fruits" mean, and how can both of these be "of first fruits"? Was there a harvest as early as the first month of the year? (See Joshua 3:14-15 and compare Joshua 5:10-11).