(parallel accounts: Mt. 14:13f, Mk. 6:30ff,
- What was another name for the Sea of
- Why was a great multitude on hand to
be impressed with Jesus' signs?
- Why did Jesus ask Philip where they
might buy bread?
- How did Philip respond?
- The people were convinced that Jesus
was the expected prophet because of what?
- Why did Jesus withdraw into the
mountain? (vs. 15)
- Read Jn. 6:16-21. What additional
details about this incident are recorded in Mt. 14:22-33?
- When the multitudes found Jesus on the
following day, for what reason did he rebuke them?
- What "work" is discussed in
- Who is to do, or work , this
- In what sense is it a "work of
- Study 6:30-40.
- How is one dawn by
the Father? (vs. 44-45)
- Study 6:52-59
- What did Jesus know from the
beginning? (vs. 64; cf. 66, 70-71)