- Draw the OT timeline and pinpoint the
time described in Daniel 9:1-2.
- How long had Jeremiah indicated that the
captivity would last? See both Daniel's remarks (Dan. 9:2) and
God's words spoken through Jeremiah as recorded in Jer.
- What had God said would happen at the end
of that period of time? (Jer. 25:12)
In what year had Daniel been carried
- In what year did Babylon fall?
- How many years passed between the time
when Daniel was carried away to Babylon and the fall of
- As Daniel read from the books the word
that God had spoken to Jeremiah, what was Daniel thinking?
- Think about these three questions: Why
had the people gone into captivity, what kind of man was
Daniel, and whose sins did Daniel confess in Dan. 9:20?
We will discuss the rest of Daniel 9 in class.