- Who is pictured as speaking in the
opening verses of this chapter?
- Upon having another troublesome dream,
Nebuchadnezzar first calls what group of men?
- What did this group of men accomplish?
- At last, who was called?
- Describe the dream.
- What was Daniel's first reaction to the
- After Nebuchadnezzar encouraged Daniel to
go ahead and explain the meaning of the dream, Daniel
said, "My lord, if only the dream applied to those who
hate you and its interpretation to your adversaries!"
Why did Daniel say that? What did he mean?
- In the dream, what did the tree
- What did the cutting down of the tree
- What did the iron band around the stump
of the tree represent? (See vs. 26)
- What did Daniel encourage Nebuchadnezzar
to do in order to postpone the calamity foretold in the dream?
- How much time passed before the events of
the dream began to occur?
- What were the words of Nebuchadnezzar
that manifested his arrogant attitude?
- What happened while Nebuchadnezzar was
speaking these words?
- Describe the calamity that came upon
- How long did this last?
- What effect did all this have on