- What did Nebuchadnezzar make? For what
- What would suggest that much significance
was attached to worshipping this image?
- What punishment was specified for any who
refused to worship the image?
- Who refused to worship the image?
- What did the king ask Shadrach, Meshach,
and Abnego in vs. 14, and what did he mean?
- What did Nebuchadnezzar say that
reflected his attitude toward the God of Shadrach, Meshach,
- Were these three men convinced that God would
certainly save them, and is this the reason they were
able to abide by their convictions and refuse to worship the
- The KJV says, "he spake, and
commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times
more than it was wont to be heated" (3:19).
What does that mean?
- In what condition were Shadrach, Meshach,
and Abednego thrown into the furnace?
- What did Nebuchadnezzar see when he
looked into the furnace?
- When the three men came out of the
furnace, in what condition were they?
- In what vs. do we first see a change in
Nebuchadnezzar's attitude toward the God of Shadrach, Meshach,
- What phrase in this chapter is the key
phrase that represents the theme of this chapter?